This recipe is perfect for meal prep!
1 tablespoon oil
Salt, to taste
1 pound chicken breast (1 large chicken breast), cooked and diced
1 lb of fresh green beans, cooked
10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
⅔ cup pesto
2 cups whole wheat penne, measured dry
Parsley, for garnish
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Toss in the cooked green beans, season with a bit of salt, and sautée until the begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
2. Pour on the pesto, pasta, and chicken and stir to combine.
3. Toss in the cherry tomatoes and give everything a stir to combine and warm through.
4. Distribute pasta mixture evenly between 4 tupperware containers.
5. Top with parsley for garnish.
6. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
8. This recipe is 465 calories per container.